All products in Anthea’s selection are naturally grown and treated with special care and love! In our fields which are located on the Greek island of Kea, plants and herbs are naturally grown, with no insecticides, fertilizers or hormones. Our soils and groundwater have been carefully examined and have been found clean from any chemical substances, thus not contaminating our harvests.
Our honey comes from the area of Spathi in Kea, where beekeeping was practiced since the ancient times. With respect to the rich ecosystem of the island and nature’s seasons, we monitor our beehives throughout the year. We collect our honey with great responsibility, constantly updating our knowledge around the proper methods of ecological beekeeping, without the use of chemicals or harmful substances. Our honey is collected straight from the extractor, it is totally unheated, unpasteurized and unprocessed. In our brand new, state-of-the-art facilities in Mylopotamos, it is bottled under the strictest hygiene standards. It is for all these reasons, that we can guaranteed of our honey’s excellent quality, its amazing smell of thyme, along with its invaluable therapeuticand nutritional properties, until the last drop in the jar!
Regarding Anthea’s products that come from other parts of Greece, we are very strict and selective in our collaborations, making sure that other producers have the same high organic standards and mentality in their work. Moreover, there is always a clear indication on the product of where it is coming from.
We are very proud of our work and happy to share with you Anthea’s selection:
- Anthea’s unique Thyme Honey
- Anthea’s special Flower Honey
- Anthea’s “magical” Bee Elixir (Honey, Royal Jelly, Propolis & Pollen in one!)
- Anthea’s natural Beeswax Candles that smell of honey!
- Anthea’s natural Beeswax paste with St.John’s Wort Oil
- Anthea’s amazing Balsam Oil with Extra Virgin Oil and St. John’s Wort Flowers
- Anthea’s delicious Bio Almonds
- Anthea’s natural Greek Sea Salt that smells of the sea!
- Anthea’s nutritional Brown Lentils
- Anthea’s amazing Prickle Pears
Please be patient with us if any of our products sell-out quickly. We go hand-in-hand with nature’s cycles and do not use any hormones to accelerate or increase our harvests. However, we are constantly thinking of new crops and natural products to grow our range!